Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6th grade memories...

When I was in 6th grade our group went to a camp in Julian, California.
tbh I don't remember much but I do remember that on the first day there we went for a hike.
I took a disposable camera because they didn't allowed digital cameras which in that time they weren't that big of a deal yet, at least not for a sixth grader... Anyway I just found these digital versions of the pictures that I decided to develop.






This picture is from the way back home.

The sad part of the story is that I got a lil' wet when we were near the lake and we weren't that close to the camp. When we got there we all took a shower, but we only had like 4 minutes each to shower because for some reason those were the rules at camp, no long showers and changing as fast as you could wherever you could... anyway, I'm not exactly sure why it happened or if any of those incidents were the cause but the next morning I had fever... I spent the whole day with the nurse until my parents were able to pick me up because Tylenol did not help me at all. 

Even though I was there for about 2 days (1 of them inside an isolated room) while my friends spent like 3 or 4, actually doing camp activities, I was glad I had to experience that place and was able to take a few pictures. It was also very cute that my best friend at the moment had gone to visit me and left a note saying she hoped I'd get better (I was sleeping and didn't see her), it let me know she cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment