Sunday, February 15, 2015

Galentine/Valentine

Idk about you guys but this year I felt the love like no other time.
Nothing change about my love life, I'm still single, but I saw a lot of people sharing their love with someone and that felt good.

I stopped celebrating Valentine's Day when it wasn't so acceptable for "kids" to take those little cards and give it to everyone in their classroom and it converted to a day you only celebrate if you have a lover. One of my friend's has done little get-togethers to spend it all as friends, but for some reason I had not been able to go. This year tho, I did go and I spent Friday the 13th, (spooky...not really) with my friends. We had pizza and lots of fun talk. After that little kickback some of us went to another friend's valentines party. Something I like is that in Mexico it's not just Valentines day, it's dia del amor y la amistad (love and friendship), which leaves it more open to celebrating with friends.





On the 14th I saw a video that National Geographic shared about what kissing can transmit to other people. This really put me in a good mood and it made me realize how powerful it can be. This is an act of love that shouldn't be taken so simple. I mean, you're literally mixing your saliva with someone else's without even caring. Everyone remembers their experience with their first kiss, it's not an easy thing to forget. Some people might not remember their first kiss EVER but they do remember their first kiss with a significant other that changed their life completely, and to them, that's the only kiss that really matters.

Spread the love, but not only one day of the year. Kiss, hug, or just tell someone their importance of them in your life. ALSO remember someone out there loves you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment