Sunday, February 1, 2015

Going back to my university

ALERT: lamest post ever

So here are a few sentences of my thoughts about school each day

Monday: For some reason it felt like the very first day in uni but this time I saw familiar faces.
Tuesday: Today was harder to wake up and I had a class at noon, but hey it wasn't so bad.
Wednesday: Apparently I'm taking some sort of art class which is ok but I'm poor and buying materials for it souds painful
Thursday: I'm too tired to even think and I'm forgetting my maths!! I need to study again what I learned in high school...moral of the day: save your work!!! 
Friday: My classes were chill and TGIF!!! That's all I got to say 

This first week back to school was pretty hectic actually but hopefully I'll be able to manage my time and work and have better posts for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment